LT-217B is a portable device that verifies the integrity of flexible endoscopes. Its patented system reveals accurately the leaks in the devices’ membranes, it provides information about wear conditions of the O-rings, endoscopes’ internal channels and potential twisting and holes of bioptic channels.
These checks are necessary to avoid infiltrations and/or identify problems that might damage endoscopes during the washing and sterilization processes.
The Leak Tester is equipped with:
- Power supply for charging the internal batteries
- Connection pipe to the instrument
- Leak tester connector to the instrument
- User manual
- Interface cable to download the executed cycles from the USB pen drive
- Optical barcode reader to scan operator and instrument ID.